Here’s a few tips to help you develop meaningful daily time in God’s Word:
- Find a quiet and undistracted space to read the Bible.
- Find a consistent time to read the Bible.
- Find a translation or two that works for you.
- Avoid scrolling and email checking during your daily time in God’s Word.
- Keep at it.
- Less is more.
And I want to invite you to join me in reading the Bible everyday. I’ve created The 365 Plan with Nicole Smithee – a brand new program to equip you to approach the Bible in a way that transforms your life and cultivates a more intimate relationship with Jesus. It’s simple and easy to take with you on the go right from your inbox. You can join anytime, and this plan is for everyone! With a monthly membership you’ll receive a daily email sent directly to your inbox that includes:
- A daily meditation exercise
- Bible reading plan for the day
- A devotional passage I have created
- A daily activation
- A daily audio recording I personally record that provides more in-depth insights a
- Plus, you gain access to a twice-monthly 30-minute live Bible study webinar led by me personally
- you also have the opportunity to submit your own questions about the daily readings and I will answer them each week
You can learn more and start now by clicking here.